I agree. I don't understand the hole idea.
I've never understood the holy jeans fashion look, but then I'm an old geezer who is far removed from youth culture. I seem to remember this fashion coming in sometime in the early 1980s, so it's be around for a long time.
Great street click
Fantastic street photography. I guess that is the "cool" look. :)
They want to be hole(y) :)
That is a horrifying trend
Parece que es ropa usada lo que hay expuesta.Mientras el tamaño del agujero sea más grande, más moderna se siente.Saludos.
Big baggy jeans with holes everywhere are popular here too. That's OK. Kids always want to wear what's trendy, and the elders rarely like it!
Hah hah agreee👍😅
I know it was a popular trend in the 1990s but not sure why it's still going.
Holy jeans 🙃
Ik ben het roerend met je eens over die gaten en rafels!
Fun street shot. Fashion can be hard to understand sometimes!
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
I agree. I don't understand the hole idea.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI've never understood the holy jeans fashion look, but then I'm an old geezer who is far removed from youth culture. I seem to remember this fashion coming in sometime in the early 1980s, so it's be around for a long time.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat street click
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFantastic street photography. I guess that is the "cool" look. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThey want to be hole(y) :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat is a horrifying trend
BeantwoordenVerwijderenParece que es ropa usada lo que hay expuesta.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMientras el tamaño del agujero sea más grande, más moderna se siente.
Saludos.
Big baggy jeans with holes everywhere are popular here too. That's OK. Kids always want to wear what's trendy, and the elders rarely like it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHah hah agreee👍😅
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI know it was a popular trend in the 1990s but not sure why it's still going.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHoly jeans 🙃
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk ben het roerend met je eens over die gaten en rafels!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFun street shot. Fashion can be hard to understand sometimes!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen