Great perspective and lighting.
Interesante vista de la ciudad con una buena perspectiva.Que tengas un buen día.
Truly Amazing view
That looks so painterly
Leading lines. Beautiful 😍
You had a wonderful view from your workplace.
I like your new header photo looking down the tracks, but watch out behind you as there could be a streetcar coming. Yes, our times and climate is changing. Beautiful light in your photo today.
Looks cold enough.
A nice view from work. I like the light in your photo too.
A gorgeous view!
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
Great perspective and lighting.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenInteresante vista de la ciudad con una buena perspectiva.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenQue tengas un buen día.
Truly Amazing view
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat looks so painterly
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLeading lines. Beautiful 😍
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYou had a wonderful view from your workplace.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI like your new header photo looking down the tracks, but watch out behind you as there could be a streetcar coming. Yes, our times and climate is changing. Beautiful light in your photo today.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLooks cold enough.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA nice view from work. I like the light in your photo too.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA gorgeous view!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen