...G-Star is influenced by military clothing!
Rather strange.
That Rhino head with feedbag(?) is certainly questionable, and very odd. It was a great find for your photo, but I fail to see how it might encourage the purchase of military-like clothing.
For me it looks like a gasmask TFG.
Looks amazing
Ein interessantes Bild. Aber was soll uns das sagen? Soll ich ein Nashorn kaufen? Oder einen Futtersack in Designerform?
That is done so cleverly
I agree with the rather strange comment.
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
...G-Star is influenced by military clothing!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRather strange.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat Rhino head with feedbag(?) is certainly questionable, and very odd. It was a great find for your photo, but I fail to see how it might encourage the purchase of military-like clothing.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFor me it looks like a gasmask TFG.
VerwijderenLooks amazing
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEin interessantes Bild. Aber was soll uns das sagen? Soll ich ein Nashorn kaufen? Oder einen Futtersack in Designerform?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat is done so cleverly
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI agree with the rather strange comment.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen