zaterdag 5 oktober 2024

And you come across that just like that.

 



Was on my way to Foam the other Thursday when I suddenly saw a racing boat come hurtling towards me. With a great bang it collided with another half-sunken boat and flew through the air. Had my camera in hand but not yet properly set when I took the picture. Turned out to be a shot for Amsterdammed 2. A sequel to a 1980 film by Dick Maas. A few steps further on I passed some of the lead actors who briefly looked back at the monitor to see if the stunt had been successful. Huib Stapel one of the lead actors had certainly just dried off and was standing with a hot water pitcher clamped against him and a towel on his neck also looking back.   Of course the whole scene took place in the rain while the weather was very nice but a German film team provided the perfect rain on the canal.


5 opmerkingen:

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.