zondag 17 september 2023

Austin-Healey

 

The Healey Duncan from 1947. A very rare car before the name was Austin Healey.

Went past Friday to a car museum that was unkown to me. The Austin Healey museum in Vreeland. My family from England knew it and on visiting now we went there. Its from a racedriver who drove only in Austin Healeys and is Dutch. ( Hans van de Kerkhof).


The Austin-Healy Silverstone named after the circuit were it was racing.


Some of the rally's Van de Kerkhof did with his Austin Healey's and the guy could tell incredible stories about the cars on display. Yes he was there himself to explain and all was very interesting and fun. If you are ever in the area this is definitely recommended. ( Header dutch sky from the golden age transported to today)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Buena colección de coches. Los diferentes modelos, son una preciosidad.
    Feliz domingo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The header and the cars all delightful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I would love to go to that museum. Beautiful cars.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I always wanted an Austin Healey, but could never afford one. What a great museum with really rare cars.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Some classic beauties at the musuem. What a nice new header too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So cool! I never see cars like these. Around here it's mostly newer Teslas. I should go to a car museum.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.