dinsdag 30 juli 2019

Photo to keep cool

The docks in the river Vecht at Weesp. One for Our World Tuesday here.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely photo. I like your new header photo too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Water does make you feel cooler. Even the sound of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ☛ baccarat
    ☛ คาสิโนออนไลน์
    ☛ casino games
    ☛ คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ฟรี

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So serene. I'd love to be sitting by the side of that river, sipping a cup of tea. I love the sun on the treetops.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a pretty view. I like your new header too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful image s.c. cool reflections ✨

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.