dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Some photo's from Unseen


A lot of pictures today are in a kind of renaissance portrait style as this one of the successful swedish fashion photographer Julia Hetta. Other ones in this genre are Marie Cecile Thijs and Hendrik Kerstens


Kind of street photography by Reinier Gerritsen


Also a lot of manipulated photographs as this one by Tanja Deman


And just this one with a very creative solution. Pity that on the moment I photographed it I was not able to get the name of the maker. (still searching).

Its clear that nowadays there are so much photographers that it is near impossible to stand out in the crowd but it was a real great treatment to give me inspiration for the future. I wish them all the best .

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I really like that first one. The younger of the two girls looks straight out from a painting. I think it would have been perfect with just her alone. Wonderfully done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The subway portrait is excellent. Cheyenne was all metal! It's now an empty lot. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The last one is one I'd like to send to our Congress today. It's a sad day in the United States, our politicians are buffoons!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very nice!!I like the first one best:))))))))Its a Rembrandt kind of thing:)))Or a Vermeer:))

    Greetings Norway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I agree with Virginia. Every person in Congress needs to get a copy of the last one. This mess is grimmer than the grim reaper. Really enjoyed the four shots. They were all so different from each other. Lots of creativity. genie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your choices to show us are wonderful. I'm most impressed with photos 1 & 2.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW! That first one is most assuredly in the Renaissance style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your first picture is just amazing.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow, I like the variety very much, SC. The last photo really grabs the viewer!
    Hope you are well!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.