vrijdag 20 januari 2012

Supporters

On my way home I met these girls coming back from a soccer game between Ajax( Amsterdam) and AZ (Alkmaar). The normal match 2 weeks ago was stopped by the referee when a hooligan from Ajax attacked the keeper from AZ during the game. The football association decided that the game must played over with only kids till 13 years as spectators in the stadium. All schools within a radius of 100 km where invited to send kids. It was for them and the soccer clubs a fantastic experience.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. First time I have ever heard of a hood benefiting the community.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Come to think of it, i have not been in a soccer game for ages !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.