I never thought that there would be corners in the canal.
That's bad when you live there
Fine new header photo with all those tulips. Unfortunately our tulip season is long past, but your photo is wonderful. It doesn't matter that you have forgotten where this canal corner is. The photo looks great with all those arches on the bridges.
Beautiful nonetheless
Looks beautiful, great photo. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Beautiful pic
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
I never thought that there would be corners in the canal.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat's bad when you live there
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFine new header photo with all those tulips. Unfortunately our tulip season is long past, but your photo is wonderful. It doesn't matter that you have forgotten where this canal corner is. The photo looks great with all those arches on the bridges.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful nonetheless
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLooks beautiful, great photo. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBeautiful pic
BeantwoordenVerwijderen