Just sprucing up an Electra house. Here's one for Sami's Colorful World.
Mural looks awesome
Very cool! My favourite is the woman eating the sardine right from the tin.
What a fun mural with all that bright color. I see a woman and a pelican eating fish. Do you think that is a suggestion?
That looks really good.
Very colourful and pretty, you can't miss it! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals SC.
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
Mural looks awesome
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVery cool! My favourite is the woman eating the sardine right from the tin.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a fun mural with all that bright color. I see a woman and a pelican eating fish. Do you think that is a suggestion?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat looks really good.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVery colourful and pretty, you can't miss it! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals SC.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen