zaterdag 25 juli 2026

It's the perfect weather for it


We can still have a good time, after all

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish that we had those splash pads when I was a kid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice shot of the young ones cooling off. My daughter, when she was young, used to love these fountains.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Those children are having a wonderful time playing in that cool water on a hot day. This is a happy picture. Hope you are keeping cool also., We are faced with temperatures of 33°C + 5-8°C for the next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Please stay safe in the heat ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nothing beats a refreshing day like that! Great capture.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The kiddies love playing in the water.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Looks good to me, I've seen one of these in Christchurch a few years ago.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.