Following up on my post from Sunday, here are two more works of art by graduates. I'm adding them to Signs2 here.
Wonderful continuation from your previous post.
...color grabs attention and interest!
I see the theme of chaos continues in the art. Art often reflects the chaotic times we live in today. The World Cup has been a good distraction.
Fun to see the work of the young artists.
Lots of colour, very interesting how art can be created these days.
I think it is nice👍So much fantasy we need that😊
Looks so refreshing and creative
Truly Amazing
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
Wonderful continuation from your previous post.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen...color grabs attention and interest!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI see the theme of chaos continues in the art. Art often reflects the chaotic times we live in today. The World Cup has been a good distraction.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFun to see the work of the young artists.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLots of colour, very interesting how art can be created these days.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI think it is nice👍So much fantasy we need that😊
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLooks so refreshing and creative
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTruly Amazing
BeantwoordenVerwijderen