You're walking by somewhere late at night, and without thinking, you think, “That looks funny,” and snap a picture. The result isn't half bad.
Your instincts for a photo are great. I love all the bright colors in this photo, and the three people bring it alive. Fine street photo, S.C.
A good one indeed.
There's lots of colour and things to see in this photo, btw liking your header image too, have a nice week.
Well taken.
It's lovely! Makes the viewer linger.
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
Your instincts for a photo are great. I love all the bright colors in this photo, and the three people bring it alive. Fine street photo, S.C.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA good one indeed.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThere's lots of colour and things to see in this photo, btw liking your header image too, have a nice week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell taken.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt's lovely! Makes the viewer linger.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen