maandag 13 juli 2026

Colorful eye impressions


 Here's another gem from the Amsterdam Street Museum for Sami's Colorful World. The header shows a section of the courtyard at the greengrocer's on Sint Nicolaasstraat, where they've had a collection of murals painted.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beauty this mural is, it has lots of colourful details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like your new header photo with all that art pained on the walls. I also like your colorful tiger mural with great eyes, all four of them. Hope no graffiti artist paints over this one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, eye-catching for sure! Love all the colours and shapes used. And that courtyard in your header photo has plenty of colourful murals too! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals SC.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, the colors and details in this mural are absolutely beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, pretty colorful mural! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.