At last successful with blogspot on a new mac mini m1 . My old windows 10 didn't really want to keep up with the latest updates in Lightroom, but it always takes so much time. It's really enough to make you want to pull your hair out.
Yes, I understand your frustration with computers. I can't get my new laser printer to print in color from Photoshop. Your photo made me smile. She looks like she forgot something. She could have had a V8.
Great perspective! I feel your pain. Struggling with Windows 10 and Lightroom compatibility too. I guess official support and updates are wrapping up in a month or so anyway, so it might finally be time to make the switch!
Yes, I understand your frustration with computers. I can't get my new laser printer to print in color from Photoshop. Your photo made me smile. She looks like she forgot something. She could have had a V8.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGood luck with it all.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI am so frustrated with technology which is supposed to make life easier. Your photo expresses my frustration.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat perspective! I feel your pain. Struggling with Windows 10 and Lightroom compatibility too. I guess official support and updates are wrapping up in a month or so anyway, so it might finally be time to make the switch!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely capture!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI updated my Adobe software recently. Lots of new things to learn, or maybe I will just keep on doing it as I have done for years and years.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYes sometimes updates can be a pain in the you know what, Hope you got it sorted out.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwesome click
BeantwoordenVerwijderen