We all need to relax a bit!
Nice place to sit for a while.
That is quite a header photo with those ladies' legs and the skull. Those girls may be relaxing, but I hope they don't relax too much and fall into the canal. Looks like they would have a long swim to get out. Interesting looking little water taxi.
So beautiful pic
I tried posting a comment yesterday, but it is not here. Yes, I enjoyed seeing both the new header photo, and the girls relaxing along the canal.
A truly peaceful time and mood
At ease!
Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.
We all need to relax a bit!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNice place to sit for a while.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat is quite a header photo with those ladies' legs and the skull. Those girls may be relaxing, but I hope they don't relax too much and fall into the canal. Looks like they would have a long swim to get out. Interesting looking little water taxi.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo beautiful pic
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI tried posting a comment yesterday, but it is not here. Yes, I enjoyed seeing both the new header photo, and the girls relaxing along the canal.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA truly peaceful time and mood
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAt ease!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen