donderdag 10 september 2026

Since the weather is nice anyway


The weather's nice, so it's time for a backlit shot on Warmoesstraat. Right now, I'm trying to pick out a photo for my blog, but for some inexplicable reason, the computer is showing me a completely different one. That's another thing I need to figure out, grr grrr grrrr.
 

He, he at last the one I had sort out for the first time. A piece of art.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I can not say I understand young people's desire for tattoos. She can't even see the one on her back without a mirror. I wonder how it will look in 20 years? Wonderful street photos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like your beautiful Street scenes with the light. Thank you friend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You show the true essence of the streets

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great street and people photos. That is a lot of tattoos.
    Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sunny here as well, still a bit of Summer left.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Tattoos are very popular here, I have quite a few as well, have a nice weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.