dinsdag 18 augustus 2026

Street photography composition


 Since I’m spending a lot of time at home these days, I’ve been drawing inspiration from the countless street photos I’ve taken over the years, and I have to say that many of them are a surprise to me all over again. Shot on the Dam square 12 years ago.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice composition. Enjoying seeing your old photos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. S.C., I am not surprised that you have a wealth of past photos to revisit. In this street photo the fellow on the right is forcibly directing his lady away from those tourists on the left.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A fantastic shot! Looking back through past captures is such a rewarding exercise.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i hope the couple in the background found where they were looking for, have a nice week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.