zondag 6 maart 2016

Sunday feeling

Don't hope to make a lot of people jealous but I was invited a couple of weeks ago by Olympus to get acquainted with the new Olympus Pen-F.
That all in the Amsterdam Photo Museum Foam hired by Olympus for the occasion. Also with little exposition from Andreas H. Bitesnich to show what all is possible with this camera.
They even had organized a lesson in photographing with Olympus photographer Brendan de Clercq
with a lot of olympus camera's to choose from. All in all a nice evening spend.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Lucky you. No wonder you have such a big HAPPY SMILE.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looking good, s.c., and what a cool opportunity to play around with a camera.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am envious of your opportunity to use a new camera, but great photos are all about the eye of the photographer. The camera just allows the photographer to record the picture that is seen. Love your smile here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Looks like a great event, warm greetings!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I am envious. It would be fun to play for one of these. My small camera is an Olympus EM5-OM D Mark II. Great little instrument but not up to the standards of my big Canon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.