dinsdag 10 maart 2015

Photographical fair

Last weekend I had my spring photographical fair again. Two times a year organized by the dutch " fotografica" organization.
You could see a growing interest in photographing with film again and now we have a shop in amsterdam just totally committed to this cause. The name "Fotografie den Boer"with all kind of films , chemicals and papers. Internet adres here but the site is still under construction. I hope that they can resist the spirit of the times.
This year there were also a lot of microscopes. Some labs or institutes must have renewed their equipment and I am wondering if these instruments, now for collectors, couldn't have a better purpose.
And as always the hassle about money but of course thats always the fun here. 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I have never been to one these shows. I need to do a Google search to find one near me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. When a hobby becomes an obsession that is good for the soul :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Interesting that film is making a comeback! Not for me, though. (Well, that's what I say NOW.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So interesting to me to see film gaining in popularity. I do like the way film looks, perhaps more than digital, but to much hassle and expense for me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.