woensdag 19 maart 2014

Whats walking there.

Walking on the edge of the Oostvaarders plassen last weekend I saw a fox hunting on geese and for the first time I was able to catch it with my 100-300 mm lumix on a m4/3 camera. Something that I never accomplished with my canon 1ds because then you really have to use a tripod and traveling by foot becomes very tiring by carrying such a load of stuff. Now you see it and shoot it.

These gray geese are still unaware of the predator around. If you want to see more nice animal photo's go also to camera-critters .

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Geese are formidable fighters so he may be looking for something else or hoping he will find a sick or injured goose.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. SC, an amazing photo with the fox and geese. Fox are so elusive They are watching that fox, but don't seem worried by his presence.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That first shot is an extraordinary capture! I wonder if the geese behind him are up wind and possibly he doesn't even realise they are there? Thanks for sharing (and for dropping by my blog)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute geese, should they be wary of the fox! Great captures. Thank you for linking up with my critter party.. Have a happy day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. um...the fox is looking the wrong way!!

    hm.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.