woensdag 12 februari 2014

New architecture

Right through a rainy windshield the latest addition in the field of Dutch architecture. The recently completed building "Rotterdam" by Rem Koolhaas OMA office in Rotterdam. These blocks contain separate office spaces,residential apartments, hotel and conference facilities, restaurants and cafes. Workers and residents share the conference,sport and restaurant facilities. With a total of 162.000 m² , high of 150 m and broadness of 100 m the office called this a vertical city.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very interesting buildings.Love your shot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is a very unusual design to say the least but in being so you gotta like it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am big fan of new architecture. And if I additionally see some old building or church in between, I am totally happy. Here there are only new buildings - they are great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very unique s.c .. They almost look like they could topple over :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The auditorium picture is brilliant. If could as easily be crayons or colored pencils.

    I have some acquaintance with Koolhaas as I know the Seattle Public Library well. They sell tee shirts that say "I Read In A Koolhaas."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Because of some annoying messages I have to check the posts sent to my blog. No anonymous remarks, sorry for that.