Designed by arch. P Kramer and build in 1956 is a bridge that links the only real Amsterdam avenue the "Minervalaan" on each side of the Northern Amstel canal. Only for pedestrians and cyclists it is a nice example of a lighter amsterdam school design.
One for sunday bridges here.
Here looking to the north part of the "minervalaan" with a statue from the art south collection 2 years ago. Now is a new statue collection to see there and biebkriebels shows some of it on her blog.